Lawsuit Advance Cash Funding
If you're involved in a pending or settled car accident lawsuit but cannot wait for your money, an auto accident lawsuit loan is the solution!
Collecting on your automobile accident lawsuit can take years to resolve. This can strain your financial resources because although you will receive a substantial award, your bills keep coming while you wait.
An auto accident lawsuit loan is a contractual agreement between a plaintiff in an automobile accident lawsuit and a lender to provide cash now, often within 24 hours. The contract is placed as a lien in the file against any future settlement of your case. In other words, we give you money now and when you settle the case, you pay us back.
Auto accident lawsuit loans are routinely offered for motor vehicle accident injuries resulting from:
- • Rear-end collisions
- • Hit and run accidents
- • Passenger injuries
- • Intersection accidents
- • Parking lot and shopping center accidents
- • Highway accidents
- • Pedestrian accidents
- • Bus Accidents
- • Tractor Trailer Accidents
- • Motorcycle Accidents
An automobile accident can cause both physical and financial hardship on victims. If you are frustrated by the legal process as your mailbox is full of bills, an auto accident lawsuit loan may be the only way to wait out the insurance company for a fair monetary settlement. Lawsuit Cash Advance Funding.com offers the following:
- • Decades of Experience with auto accident lawsuit loans.
- • Approval without credit checks
- • Immediate funds for you to use as you wish.
- • A Zero Risk Proposition. The funds are paid back ONLY IF you win your case.
- • The LOWEST auto accident lawsuit loan rates available.
- • Easy to understand explanation on how the program works.
- • 12 to 24 hour approval process.
Lawsuit loans are generally described as "non recourse" loans. This means if you do not collect any money in the lawsuit, you do not have to us back! We take the risk and you take the cash.